$1 N.U.T. Pass this Friday!
Send in $1 with your student, and they don’t have to wear their uniform. Students must still wear school appropriate clothing and closed toed shoes. All proceeds from this month’s N.U.T. Pass will be used to fund PTO programs/events.
Donations needed for Teacher Appreciation Trail Mix Bar
Since this Friday is an early release day, and teachers will be having professional learning development after students are released, we will be providing a Trail Mix Bar for them. Items may be sent in any time between now and Friday morning. Please leave them in the front office, marked PTO. To donate items, SIGN UP HERE. Thank you!
- Review PTO Bylaws, School Charter, School Improvement Plan to insure the PTO is serving the changing needs of the school community.
- Attend at least two summer PTO Executive Board meetings to plan events for the upcoming
- school year and review the proposed annual budget. These will be brainstorming session(s) with the board and committee chairs to establish organization’s goals.
- Assist in preparing annual operating budget for PTO during the summer. This is created based on input from committee chairs and a review of past years expenses and income.
- Plan/Lead one committee of the PTO.
- Advise, direct and review the work of other PTO board or committee chairs as needed.
- With President, Treasurer, and other PTO Executive Board members, review monthly budgets and financial statements of PTO body.
- Solicit and review the Chairperson’s reports.
- Attend monthly PTO Board meetings. The PTO Vice President should miss no more than 3 board meetings throughout the school year.
- Initiate ways to improve PTO events, and the way the PTO functions, on an as-needed basis.
- Recruit committed chairs and new members.
- Maintain a binder with all information relevant to the position to be passed on to the successor. Include all relevant notices, memos, budget information, etc. Produced while executing duties of post.
- Perform other duties as requested by the PTO President and Executive Board.