The Box Tops committee needs your help! We are looking for donations of items needed to make collection containers to place in break rooms and local businesses.
We would appreciate any empty plastic containers with lids like- Pringle’s or Lay’s chip containers, nut containers from Costco or BJ’s, Domino’s sugar containers, Folger’s coffee containers, etc. Donations could be brought to the open house night in September or I can arrange to meet you to get them.
If you think you could place a container are the office you work at, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with Box Tops in the subject line. If you would like to help decorate containers we would appreciate the help too. Thank you for your help in growing our collection program.
Lunch for our teachers and staff is this FRIDAY
Friday, August 29th. Let’s join together and show our teachers and staff how much we appreciate their hard work and efforts!
As always, the PTO cannot do it without the help of our KCSMA parents. All food donations will need to me brought in on Friday morning. A PTO volunteer will be available to collect it and assist in the direction of where it needs to go.
Please consider making a donation (of food, supplies, and/or time) from the list below.
All food and supplies should be dropped off in the Front Office during morning carpool on August 29th.
Please label all donations “For Teacher and Staff Lunch” and put your name on all serving pieces, dishes, and containers; they will be in the front office for you to pick up after 2:30 PM.
Thank you all again,
Thanks to our KCMSA school board leaders, they have setup a Free AJC E-Edition
KCSMA students & families are able to access an electronic edition of the Atlanta Journal Constitution FREE of charge. With the e-edition, you get the following benefits:
- Access to the last 30 days of editions
- Ability to have articles translated into over 50 languages
- Print, email or save articles of interest
- Search for articles and photos by keyword and ads by keyword or category
- It’s a great way to ‘Go Green’
This is a great opportunity for your students to obtain resources for research projects, studying, and homework.
To obtain access, please follow the below instructions.
- Click on this link: AJC in Education E-edition
- Find the USERNAME and PASSWORD boxes in the middle of the page under the laptop image.
- Enter the following information in the appropriate boxes:
- Username: AJC READER KCSMA (in all caps with spaces)
- Password: champions (all lowercase)
- Click: GO