Welcome to the KCSMA Parent Teacher Organization!
We believe that children are motivated to become lifelong learners when they are part of a thriving learning environment that includes active participation by their families, schools, and their community. Our PTO exists to provide support for the educational, social, and recreational needs of the students, staff, and administration in an atmosphere that is consistent with the educational philosophy of KCSMA.
The officers of KCSMA’s PTO have voted and made the decision to dissolve the PTO. The decision was not made lightly. We have enjoyed serving the school and seeing the impact our collective contributions have made on the KCSMA Community. We would like to thank each and every parent that has dedicated their time and financial support to the activities led by the PTO. Together we have accomplished so much. Here are some of the highlights:
- Became a 501(c)(3) organization
- Purchased and stuffed Back-to-School folders
- Registered KCSMA for the Spelling Bee
- Purchased 3 projectors, 4 desktop computers, and 5 laptops
- Purchased supplies for Art & Music Specials
- Purchased 7 microscopes
- Awarded $700+ in teacher grants
- Hosted teacher appreciation breakfast treats and luncheons
- Funded $2300 in store credit at the School Box for teacher use
- Hosted a Night a Suntrust Park (Braves Outing)
- Hosted the Harvest Festival
- Hosted the Holiday Shop & Brunch with Santa
- Hosted 6 Spirit Nights
- Shoparoo Fundraiser – $500+ raised
- Domino’s Fundraiser – $3600 provided directly to the school
- Box Tops Fundraiser – $462.50 provided directly to the school
We want to personally thank Mr. Dubose for his unwavering support of the PTO. Lastly, none of our efforts would have meaning if not for the students and teachers at KCSMA. Our sole purpose was to support you. We commend the long hours and work teachers pour into the children of KCSMA. We cannot thank you enough.
We are disappointed our time to serve has come to an end, but we are thankful for the opportunity to have served the parents, teachers, and students.
The final budget will be shared once all invoices have been paid and the bank account closed.
KSCMA PTO Board